• Horticulture & Gardening
Member Exclusive Preview | Plant it Forward this Spring
- Garden Nursery
- March 3, 2023
- 2:00PM - 6:00PM
Explore more topics
Spring may be near, but the rainy season isn’t over just yet. This means you still have time to incorporate California-native plants into your home garden.
To support you in creating thriving backyard habitats, the Garden is loading up our nursery inventory once again. Before the last rains come, you’ll have access to a larger assortment and wider variety of native plants – we’ll hopefully have some unique ones mixed in too.
Join us for a special preview event where you’ll get a first look at our native plant selection before the weekend rush. Based on your feedback from our fall plant preview event, we’ve made several improvements so we can offer you the best shopping experience yet.
- Reservations Required: To manage the flow of the parking lot traffic and ensure no one is turned away we’ll offer 30 reservation slots each hour.
- Shop Time: Your reservation offers you one parking space and an hour of stress free shopping. Please be kind and arrive on time.
- More Carts: We’ve invested in more wagons to help you transport your new plants to your vehicle.
- Inventory Control: There are no bad times to reserve because we’ll be restocking the nursery every hour with new native plants to choose from.
- Nursery Staff: Staff and volunteers will be available to answer your questions and help you load your car.
- Extended Hours: We’re keeping our nursery open an extra hour so we can welcome more of you to this special event.
This opportunity is open exclusively to our Garden members.
• Art, Featured Exhibits
• December 11, 2022 - April 16, 2023
Interlopings: Colors in the Warp and Weft of Ecological Entanglements
• March 2, 2023 - April 27, 2023